Personal Injury Attorneys in Madison County and St. Clair, Illinois
Car Accident Lawyers Serving St. Louis, Missouri
After suffering a serious injury, your first thoughts should be of your recovery and your family. Fighting for fair compensation from an insurance company can completely overtake your life. There are medical bills, lost earnings and other expenses to recover.
We’re Here for You, So You Can Be There for Your Family
At Schoen Walton Telken & Foster, we will put you and your family’s needs first. Fast resolution of your claim is our goal, but we will not rush your claim through the system just to get a quick but inadequate settlement. The truth is, many injury victims can get a fast, low settlement offer even without hiring a lawyer.
Free Initial Consultations — We Don’t Get Paid Until You Do
We’re here to help recover maximum monetary damages to compensate you for your physical, financial and emotional losses. The personal injury lawyers at our firm understand your concerns and are committed to responding to your needs with strong advocacy and legal counsel. Contact our law firm today to schedule a free initial consultation to discuss your personal injury or work-related injury claim at one of our office locations in Illinois or Missouri.
“We are a team of experienced personal injury trial lawyers who joined forces in 2009 to become a dynamic and effective litigation team representing injured people throughout the Metro-East (Southwestern Illinois), Southern Illinois, and Eastern Missouri, including the St. Louis metropolitan area.” — Paul Schoen
Advocating for Personal Injury Victims and Injured Workers
At Schoen Walton Telken & Foster, we are a litigation firm focusing primarily on plaintiff's personal injury, wrongful death and work-related injury claims, including construction accident injuries, as well as mass torts and class actions, such as:
- Motor vehicle accidents — A car accident, truck accident or motorcycle accident can change your life in an instant. Our firm's car accident attorneys in St. Louis, Missouri will handle every detail of your case, while you focus on your recovering.
- Product liability — The personal injury attorneys at our law firm pursue maximum compensation for injuries related to defective products in the home, on the road or at work.
- Premises liability — From general slip-and-fall accident claims involving retail stores to claims involving catastrophic injuries and wrongful death, our legal team has obtained many significant settlements and jury awards.
- Workplace injuries and occupational diseases — Our team of attorneys offer considerable experience helping injured workers recover benefits through workers' compensation, Jones Act claims and FELA claims. We also help people file and recover Social Security disability benefits.
- Class action lawsuits and Toxic Torts — We also advocate for individuals and groups of clients who suffer financial damages or physical illnesses as a result of corporate wrongdoing or toxic chemicals.
Welcoming Attorney Referrals in St. Louis, Missouri and Illinois
If you are working with a client whom you feel will benefit from experienced, effective trial representation in an area of litigation that is beyond the scope of your practice or resources, talk to us about forming a professional referral relationship that will benefit all parties.
When Experience Matters, Contact Our Law Firm
Contact us today to schedule a free initial consultation and discover the difference a Schoen Walton Telken & Foster attorney can make in the final outcome of your case. Our firm's personal injury lawyers in Madison County and St. Clair County, Illinois, are committed to helping you obtain a full financial recovery so you can focus on your family and your recovery efforts.
Follow these links to learn more about our team of attorneys.